Comments can be sent to us at irnist23@gmail.com

INTRODUCTION
This Blog is dedicated to making public some of the business activities and methods of Liam Collins, David Bone Jr and their associates. In the spring of 2010, the present authors invested in Collins & Bone (C&B), who were offering an enticing 8-10% interest on the basis of buying houses for cash, renovating them and letting them out to students. We were assured that our money was secured against houses that they owned, including their own homes and the properties held by their associated company, Castle & Gatehouse (C&G). We have emails and brochures that confirm these details, as do others who invested on this same basis at around the same time. The idea worked for us for over a year, then in November 2011 they told us they were insolvent. They refused our every request for clear accounts, which led us to suspect wrongdoing. We began an investigation and then started this Blog. We found our suspicions confirmed: other investors had lost sometimes quite large amounts to C&B and its predecessor CBS, and all requests for repayment were adamantly refused. These people use and have used so many names that we found it necessary to compress them into CoBo (for Collins & Bone) and Coboco (for the whole bunch of them – there are quite a few!) Note that there is an index in the margin at the right hand side.

Friday 31 May 2013

LIAM COLLINS IN CHARACTER

The following post is offered mainly for readers who are interested in noting the psychological and social science aspects of the Coboco case. Interpersonal relationships and friendships in the sphere of the performing arts have of course always been famously dramatic and no exception are the two letters we publish unedited herebelow, which are from Liam Collins to Andrea Nova. They are Liam Collins's response to Andrea's to us, which we published as the previous post on this blog. 

1. "Hey Andre nice try with the blogging. I will be listing the contract for all to see tomorrow as well as all evidence of emails to show the tv heads was my idea and I do not owe a mask man 800 pounds. so I now have you for libel too. Ha you're so unintelligent it makes me laugh those bloggers will not take down your statement and its lies as you know it. I could afford to sue you now but the longer I wait the more I get you for.

"you are one greasy balding man. think ill check out flight prices to Trieste I've heard it's nice this time of year.

2. "I take great pleasure in knowing that I have you the best thing you will ever be. Like I said to you all people care about are the masks. You were so sure that you hated the masks and that they were nothing special but now you understand that it's all people care about. Every time you put a mask on I want you to understand that you're paying great respect to the person who invented it. Me. So thank you. People in Trieste in your home town already know you're a fraud. I have only started. I was going to leave it there but clearly you want to make this into something more like a war so lets go. I will have fun seeing you try to convince the public that a) you signed no contract ha what a joke and b) Alex invented TV heads! You are such a greasy lyre and the people of Italy need to know about the man behind the mask. The man who thinks he is above the law, who pays no races, launders money, steals acts. Even the Italian translated said to us "I am sorry for you, the last thing Italy needs is another fraud."

"you sure you want to play these games Andre? I offered to do this friendly but you've ignored me.

"Remember you got paid for every dance you did. You were never deceived once. you went behind my back and to say you only found out about the blog is another lie I told you all about it when I met you. I was open and honest with you. It is you Andre who is deceitful it is you who will be shamed in public. I will not stop until I do to you what the bloggers have done to me. Going to them is fine it simply gives me more evidence for my lawyer.

"Sleep well. You're a loser Andre I knew that when I first met you. You looked like a middle aged man in a baseball cap and my guy told me this guys a loser I should have acted on it.

"For the record your swipes are absolute horse shit, your rhythm is awful. Your moves are at best weak and average. Your crazy rat is heavy footed and lethargic and your teeth look like a witch doctors necklace. You played the goon character because you're one ugly bloke with fungus skin and a shining scalp.

"If you're going to lie at least make them entertaining I look forward to the next blog post.

"I think ill start my own andrea nova YouTube page. I have so many videos and photos. Yes I think I will. Why not you seem perfectly fine lying about me."

Editors: We really don't know whether Andrea actually signed some sort of contract with Liam Collins or not. Liam Collins has told us that he has such a contract and will let us have a copy on Monday next, as he is away. However, in the meantime we must ask: just how many contracts has he himself broken? How many County Court Judgments were issued against him and his partner, and ignored? These contracts were for quite large sums of money, mind, not for a stage act involving photographic paper masks and the music of other artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment